Last night getting the girls ready and in bed was kind of a feat, they were not at all cooperative. They always ask for Adam to tuck them in, its been kinda of a bonding moment for all of them. But last night Adam was still hurting from getting his wisdom teeth out so he was a little grouchy, and didn't have very much patience
especially with the four year old. So when she wouldn't do what she was told, Adam wanting to get back to bed, had had enough and spanked her little bum. This is when our four year old daughter turned around and put her hands on her hips tilted her head and with a lot of attitude said "Hey! Don't just spank me on the butt, say please first!" And turned around and went on her way. So this morning when she wasn't obeying me, I asked her politely if I could "please" spank her butt, she politely turned around and said, "No thanks", and ran off!
1 comment:
Cute story--funny little girls! And I like the new fam picture--it's not often that Adam gives such a good smile for the camera!
Oh, and I like the new background, too. :)
Post a Comment