Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11 Months

It's been a while since I posted an update about Zack, and for memory sake I decided to do one. My little boy is such a little angel. He brings a happiness with him where ever he goes, its amazing.
Zack's first word was Dadda or Dadadadada. He soon figured out it meant Adam. He then started saying ooohhhh and uh-oh (which is his favorite) all the time. He started sucking in his breath and doing a ooh sound, it cracks us up. He now says Mum (mom), it started out as Maaaaaaaa! When ever he needs me, he screams, MAAAA! It is so cute! One of his favorite words (and mine. I love it when he says it.) is wow! It is absolutely adorable when he sees something, and says "Wow!" :)
Zack has 8 teeth now, but more are coming. These last two were TERRIBLE. Complete with a fever, runny nose, no eating, multiple runny diapers a day and a diaper rash. Oh so fun, I was so happy to see these teeth.
 Zack has found his pointer finger. He points at EVERYTHING. If I ever found him doing something he shouldn't be, he would point his finger at me and start yelling at me, I'm sure telling me to leave him alone. But I have to admit, it was so very cute! 
Zack crawled into the garbage can cabinet, and then couldn't get out. It was kinda funny, but he looked oh so sad.
Zack's sleeping habits are still not very good. But the last week,  he has been doing great, hopefully that will continue.
Zack loves his sisters. If they are home, he follows them around, and refuses to take naps. He loves to just hang out with them where ever they are, in their room, bathroom, or family room. He lets out a sad little whine in the morning when they leave for school. Its kinda sweet, if it wasn't so sad.

For Zack's 11 month birthday we made home-made doughnuts. They were D-LISH!

Zack ate a doughnut hole, and when I gave him his second one, he licked it clean, and then threw it. Which I have to say is one of his favorite things to do. Not just with doughnuts, but any thing he can get his hands on. And it is extra, extra fun for him when his sisters will sit and pick it up and give it back to him over and over again.








One of Zack's new favorite Friends is his Stick horse. He saw it at the store and HAD to have it. He carried it around the whole store and fell asleep with his head resting on it in the car on the way home. I wished I had my camera, it was adorable. He started using it as his pointer finger, using it to point at everything.



Zack leans his head back like this all the time, he loves to do it, and I'm really not sure why. He likes to be upside down too, maybe that's why, but who knows, he is just crazy!
His other new friend is his bouncy horse. He loves it. Riding a horse is serious business with Zack. He gets on it and starts bouncing as hard as he can, with the most serious look on his face. It's quite hilarious. And oh so adorable. He talks constantly while on it too. I wish I knew what he was saying, its so cute. When you ask him if he wants to get on his horse, and go get it he starts bouncing up and down where ever he is. So, so cute.

In the picture below he is ooooohhhhhhh-ing. I love this picture, because he does that all the time.



A few more tid bits about Zack. He doesn't really like baby food any more, he likes to eat what ever we are eating. He LOVES Goldfish Crackers.
He just started walking along the furniture, or if your holding his hands, so it wont be long now until he is walking on his own. He still scoots everywhere, I don't think he will ever crawl, which is perfectly okay, I think scooting is just adorable. He is becoming more and more sociable. He doesn't freak out any more in small groups of people. He loves being the center of attention, and loves all the attention he gets from ladies at church.
He is an absolute angel in every way. And brightens the life of anyone who will let him. We just love him to pieces, and are so thankful to have him in our lives.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

He is so cute--I love his happy smile!