Zack found this full, not open can of Dew on the floor. He knew exactly what to do with it. It was his favorite toy of the night. he kept licking the top and looking at it like he was disappointed there was nothing coming out. It was a little funny. Since I don't drink soda, hardly at all, I only have one guess as to where Zack learned to do this. Adam thought it was hilarious. "Yup, we start 'um early around here." is what he said.
Um, no, we really don't. I wont even allow my girls to drink caffeine. It makes me wired (seriously, one can and I will be up for DAYS not able to sleep). And gives me head aches every time I have one.
He does look very cute though, doesn't he? Every lick there was a little hope in his eyes that some thing will come out. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment