Last Monday Audrey's class had a Thanksgiving Program. Audrey had been working on her part for a whole week. Adam was so proud of her. She was the only one who had her whole part memorized! She did such a wonderful job. We got there just in time and sat down, and then I realized I had forgotten the camera. I was so mad. So we got pictures when she got home that day.
They made their own hats, some were Indians and some were pilgrims. Audrey was obviously a pilgrim, the cutest one there in my opinion. :)
I love her little turkey in the left corner, so adorable!
Audrey had the letter E. Her part was "E is for explorer. After 66 day's the happy pilgrims reached land. Some of the men went to shore to explore. They wanted to see what was there."
At the end they sang two songs, one about turkeys, they each held up their turkey they colored while they sang, it was so cute! And of course I thought Audrey's was the cutest...... Because it really was :).

No comments:
Post a Comment