I saw this rooster at my dad's house one day, and told Adam to grab it and take it home, he was so pretty! I had to have him. So when Andrea called and asked if we wanted a rooster I said absolutely, I couldn't wait to get him. I wanted him to help make us tons of little baby chicks that were just as pretty as him. But we soon found out he was a monster. He attacked everyone, the boy who helps with our rabbits, Whitney, and yes, even Adam. So I finally got talked into letting him go. So one Sunday when we were in the mood for chicken Adam set his sights on Black Beauty. But I made him take the camera and get some good pictures of him before he killed him.
While Adam was taking the pictures, I guess Black Beauty got annoyed and ran to attack Adam, that is what the below picture is. Looking back on it now, its a really funny picture, I wish I was looking out the window and saw all this take place, because I'm sure Adam had a big smile on his face when he..... well, you know.
Bye bye pretty rooster. You were nice to look at, but were very very mean. But I guess you got the last laugh, because you tasted AWFUL!
It was a very disappointing dinner. Even in death he made us miserable.

No comments:
Post a Comment