Whitney's bag she took her rock in to school
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Crystals!, We're Rich!
My dad gave the girls a rock, and told them to take it home and have Adam saw it in half, and in the middle there would be crystals. The whole ride home the girls were so excited and talked about how rich they were going to be! :) Some how they got crystals mixed up and were calling them diamonds. It was really fun watching them be so excited, when Adam did get it cut in half, the girls were in awe, they loved it. Whitney took hers to school to show her class, Audrey was to afraid something would happen to it, so she had me take pictures of it, so she could take the pictures to class. Which leads us into our next story, every where you look lately at our house you will find little notes from Whitney, saying "I rock and I'm cool" its on the computer screen EVERY morning, I think it is so neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment