This weekend Audrey learned how to ride her bike, with only two wheels. Adam spent the weekend down in Delta again, and Saturday afternoon she asked me to take off her training wheels, but before I did she needed to take a couple more "last" rides she told me. After I took them off and showed her what to do, she was riding within 20 minutes, and was so, so proud of herself.
Then she thought of something... she was going to trick Daddy when he got home. She was going to ask him to teach her how to ride, and then just take off riding when he let go. So later that night when Adam got home, she did just that. I thought she wouldn't be able to not start laughing, but she played it out just perfectly.
Here she is practicing before Adam got home
FINALLY he got home, here he is going to help
Adam was in awe, he couldn't believe it. And the girls had a very long laugh about it. Way to go Lou-Lou!

3 comments:
Wahoo! Go Audrey! I love that she wanted to trick Adam what a cutie
LOL! Little prankster already! I like it!
She is a clever little gal! :)
Post a Comment