This year for our Anniversary I decided that we should celebrate the beginning of our family as a family. The girls were so excited to decorate and prepare a "fancy" meal. They kept a "look-out" for dad so I could be ready when he got home. They decorated the table with wedding rings, "fancy paper" as they call it, candles and streamers, they also blew up lots of balloons and hung streamers around the house.
Adam brought me home lots of new flowers and plants for my planter boxes out front, they have sat empty for almost three years now. I bought him some bee stuff that he has been looking for. It was a wonderful night. I have to say a lot better than last year, when I spent the WHOLE day being VERY sick with morning sickness, Adam and I was the only ones who knew then, and I Threw up my whole, very expensive dinner Adam bought me, I felt bad, but looking back on it now, it was well worth it.
I made Chocolate Bundt cake, Adams favorite shrimp dip, Roast and mashed potatoes and gravey.
The girls wear there rings every where, and they make sure every one knows there "just fake" :) They make me laugh!

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary again! It looks like a fun dinner. The girls look happy to share the special day with you.
Post a Comment