Eleven years ago today, my fairy tale started. And I get to live in it everyday. Just like every fairy tale, there are "villains" and confusion and some heart ache, but the love is always strong, and always triumphs, and just like made up fairy tales, ours will have a "Happily Ever After" because of our decision way back then. I am so blessed, and my goal this year is to never take that for granted. Happy Anniversary Adam, I love you.







3 comments:
Aw! You really did find your prince. I am glad you two are so happy together with your cute little family. I hope you have a great day celebrating 11 years! Wow!
Congratulations! And I thought 5 years was a long time. Your dress was so pretty - love the neckline. Hope you have 11+ more years of happiness.
Congrats on 11 years. I am glad you found each other.
Post a Comment