Every year the Kindergartners have a "Teddy Bear Picnic" at the end of the year, where all their family (except those kids in school) is invited to come and have a picnic with their Kindergartner and their favorite stuffed animal at school. Adam couldn't make it, so Zack and I went with Audrey, and had a wonderful lunch together. Audrey brought Hello Kitty, of course. She had a great time showing her the playground and to all of her friends. And she loved going down the slide with her. It was a little windy, so Zack stayed in his stroller, while me and Audrey had peanut butter sandwiches, Cheetos's, Capri Suns, and chocolate chip cookies. It was a great day.
It was a chilly day, so I didn't even think about sun screen, and one of Zack's Little hands was in the sun, and he got a very bad sunburn on it. It's been almost a week, and it is still peeling, and red and sore. I feel horrible. I cant really put anything on it, because it is always in his mouth, and it would hurt like crazy to have it wrapped up in something. But things, I think, are starting to look better, hopefully. (very bad pictures, I know)

1 comment:
Poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon. You are an awesome mom! Lots of moms and dads have forgotten sunblock. With this silly weather we've been having, I probably would have forgotten too. If it makes you feel any better, he won't remember his first sunburn. :)
Post a Comment