*Warning* VERY long post. (I take WAY to many pictures)
I was meaning to do this post when he had just turned 7 months, but I am just getting around to it now, whoops. I had a whole list of things in my head that I wanted to write down some where, but I think I have forgotten a lot of them, but I'm going to try anyway.
Zack started to CHEW on EVERYTHING, I guess more like chomp, even when I feed him baby food, he would chew and chew it, so I decided to give bitter bisqutes a try. Zack was in HEAVEN! He loved them.
So then I mixed in the Gerber Lil' Puff's (they are a lot like cereal) and he loved chomping on those too, and they really help out in church! :)
So then I tried the Baby Mum-Mum's Rice Rusks, as you can see in the pictures below, loved them.
Today I tried Grahm Crackers, I think those are his favorites this far. But if you can believe it, I didn't get any pictures!
The other day I looked over to where Zack was in his swing, which by the way he still insists on sitting in every day, anyway, and Zack was holding his own bottle ALL BY HIMSELF!! It was so cute! Whitney ran and got the camera and started taking some pictures. And then the next day we were out side and he did it again, so cute. He wont do it though if he is any bit tired, or if he just wants some mommy time.
Like I said, he stilll loves his swing. He has pretty much outgrown it, pretty soon he will be able to kick his feet and swing himself, and the batteries have a REALLY hard time swinging him, but he still likes to take small little naps in it and he HAS to have Sprout on when he is in it. (Sprout is a satelite kids show, he loves it.)
Zack's favorite new way to way to take a bath. He is such water baby, he loves water!
He is getting very tricky too. He spins in circles, and has learned how to stand up and lunge for something. He usually ends up falling out and going under, but I get him right back in andnhe does it again, it doesn't seem to phase him too much. I just have to be holding on to him the entire time he is in it though.
*LOVE*
spinning
spinning
standing!
Spinning
Stand!
He is so funny. He keeps us all laughing all day long. I think he was saying enough pict's already, so cute!
He also takes bath's like this, he prefers the other way, but as long as he is in the water he is a happy boy.
(by the way, these are the first bath toys I have ever bought, that wasn't made for girls)
Zack still sleeps in our bed every night. He wakes up to eat 2-3 times a night, but wakes up about every hour to move around and get comfy. (I don't sleep much these days, or should I say nights.)
Since he has become more mobile though he wakes Adam up quite a bit too. He likes to sleep all spread out like an X, but also sleeps like the pictures below, he has done that since he was born, I have a picture of him in the hospital right after he was born looking just like this.
He doesn't really take naps during the day anymore, more like 10 minute power naps once in a while, but this day he did, and was in his crib (which usually doesn't happen these days) and Whitney thought it was so funny that he ended up on his tummy that she had to take some pictures
Zack started to sing the blues a few weeks ago. When ever he gets tired or hungry or bored or mad, he sings. I wish I knew what he was saying. It sounds a lot like humming with your mouth open. I think it is just the cutest thing EVER! He will do it in the grocery store when he gets bored. Oh, I forgot to mention, when he does it, he puckers his lips out so far into a big O, and his eye brows get pushed together like he is concentrating very hard. Oh so, so, SO cute. I absolutely LOVE it!
A few more tidbits about Zack
-He adores his little bear blanket, not sure if thats what you call it, its like a stuffed animal and a blanket all together. Every time he sees it he gives it a love hug.
-He is a fantastic sitter. And now when he is in a sitting position he can get on his hands and get in a crawling position, but from there he gets a little scared and falls on his tummy or cries untill one of us comes and saves him. It definetly won't be long untill he is crawling. I haven't let myself think about how I feel about that.
-He can sit outside and watch Buddy or Lucy for HOURS. He is absolutley enthralled by dogs. Loves them. And if they get to close, he will start laughing. I haven't actually let him touch them yet, (yuck), but I am sure when he does, (in the long future) he will LOVE it.
-Many a people have told me he looks more like Adam every time they see him. And I agree.
-He is a pretty good baby, not great by any means, but I wouldn't change a thing about him.
-I can feel at least 2 teeth coming in, maybe more, but I'm not sure. Hopefully thats why he is so cranky.
-He is still a Mommy's boy. But is getting better. He is okay, as long as he doesn't see or hear me, he will stay pretty good. But only for a little bit.
-He thinks when Whitney or I brush or floss it is just the funniest thing in the world. He will laugh and laugh and laugh, so cute.
-He started to give me kisses. They are more like open mouthed slober kisses, but I love them just the same.
-Even though he can sit on his own he still likes to sit in his Bumbo.
-He started to "dance". If there is music he likes or his sisters are singing, he will start to sway back and forth. Adorable.
-His sisters have taught him how to scream. It's no secret that my girls are loud, and can squeel with the best of them, well you will all be pleased to know that that "Gene" didn't pass over Zack. He will scream all the time now. Not because he is mad, but just to pass the time I guess. If his sisters start he will join right in. It's cute for the first 20 minutes or so. But after that it's a little less cute. :)
-Whitney started calling him "Bug" and it caught on, and now we all find ourselves calling him that. Audrey started the name Zackers, when he was a baby, and we still use that one all the time too.
-Im not sure what it is about a little red puppet, but all my kids have LOVED Elmo. Zack has also fallen in love with him. I wish someone would make an all Elmo all day long channel. I would subscribe. Zack will watch T.V. a little, but when Elmo comes on the sprout channel, he is completely zoned in to it. He is quiet and watches every move. He also likes Nina and Star.
All in all we love our little Bug. Wouldn't change a thing, and are just so gratefull to have him here. We are so glad we didn't have to wait any longer for him to get here.

No comments:
Post a Comment