Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Like A Two Year Old

I have been dreading this day for a long time. In fact I wouldn't even let myself think about it until this morning at 7. I just got back from taking the girls to school for the first day back. I already miss them. And now I want to throw myself on the floor and kick my arms and legs screaming as loud as I can, NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I don't want school to start! NO NO NO NO!!!! Just like a two year old. I wonder if it will make me feel any better?
No tears actually fell, but on the ride home in the quiet truck, my eyes did get really watery. At least I held it in for the girls. They were very, very excited, and pretty dang cute if I say so myself.
I'm not sure what me and Zack are going to do, he is used to being waited on hand and foot, literally. They call him "Your highness" and really do treat him like royalty, attending to even the smallest of whimpers. Something that will be a lot different around here now. He better get over that really fast. He already screamed a fit this morning while I put him in his high chair while I did the dishes, and he figured no one was coming to rescue him, or entertain him until I was done, it didn't make for a very happy little boy. I guess we will just have to manage some how or another.
P.S.- really cute pictures are coming soon!

No comments: