Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fishin

The girls went fishin with Adam and Grandpa Kaze Saturday. They were oh so excited, they even woke up at five to go. Adam was so good to remember the camera, without me even telling him too, but he forgot batteries and this is the only picture they got before the camera died. :(
They had a blast though, Audrey and Whitney caught more fish than Adam or Grandpa. And Audrey even caught the biggest fish!! She even noticed that after cleaning the fish, Grandpa took it home with him, (she told me after she got home) and the next day when Grandpa came over to eat some with us, she told him  "YOU TOOK MY FISH!" She made us all laugh that she kept track of it. She didn't really care though after she tasted the other fish, she didn't like it to much, I guess it's been a really LONG time since we had fish here. Whitney loved it though, I think she ate more than I did.
The girls are already asking when they can go again, so I take it that it was a hit.

No comments: