Thursday, August 26, 2010

He's Got Two!!!

My baby has two teeth!!! This morning his second tooth, the one that has been torturing him, has finally made an appearance! Its so cute!  And we are ALL glad its here!
BTW- My little baby now weighs in at 21 and a half LBS! HOLY COW!!!
He is almost crawling too, he gets up on all fours and is starting to rock back and forth, last night though while I was at Young Women's, he fell flat on his face, on the hard floor, ouch. So he might take a break from trying for a few days. But I don't think it will be long. :)

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

I can't believe how grown-up he is getting! (And he's totally passed up Alisa in weight and teeth--and he might just go ahead and crawl before her, too! :)) What a cute boy.

And I can't believe you have two girls in school all day! Hope they're having fun!