Aren't they so cute!? They were so so excited to go back to school. I always drive them to school for the first day. This year they didn't want me to, but I did anyway. They couldn't wait to get there, they kept on telling me to hurry up. Whitney's forth grade teacher is Mrs. Norton, and Audrey's first grade teacher is Mrs. Dyreng.
Whitney's poses
Audrey's poses
I always make a yummy treat for them on the first day, this year I made cinnamon rolls. Whitney was oh so excited, she had mentioned she wanted some a few days earlier.
We even painted their nails the day before
Audrey's was blue and black to match her outfit
Whitney's was red and white
That night I made my girls favorite for dinner. It's hamburger helper, but my girls call it the scary hand stuff. I guess a glove that moves and talks with no hand is a little scary, :).

1 comment:
So great! I love the first day of school excitement! They both look so darling!
Post a Comment