Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tooth News!!!

On Tuesday, August 10, 2010, Zack had his first tooth come in!!!
Its a really good thing too, because I was ready to pull my hair out!! Sunday and Monday Zack was in such a bad mood, we went to Adrian's house for the twins birthday and he wouldn't even let Grandpa Kaze hold him, which he usually loves to sit and play with Grandpa, but he wouldn't even really tolerate Adam either that night. And on Monday, when I was up for anything to get him to stop screaming, I took him outside and walked him down the road to see some of his favorite people, my neighbors Angie and Brook, but not even that helped, he wouldn't even let them hold him. But on Tuesday, he was a whole new baby, oh so happy, and he even took a two hour nap, something that hasn't happened for months!! And then while feeding him his dinner, that consisted of strained peas, I noticed the brand new little tooth! Its the bottom middle left side one. I think it is so adorable! But I really can't think about ALL the other teeth that still have to make an appearance, I just might go mad before they are all here. (I can feel at least 3 more that are ready to come in.)
 Good thing he is worth it. :)
(He loves chomping on his spoon after a meal, so cute)

No comments: