About a month ago, Zack started to need his very OWN bowl and utensil at every meal. Usually I would try and feed him, or just sit some of his food down on his high chair tray, but that wouldn't work for him any more, and he started to 'demand' his "own". I was rather nervous at first, but he did great with it, and it was a lot less mess. It was really nice. But now, a few weeks later, he has started 'seperating' his food out. He takes one kind of food and it either goes in a pile on his tray, or on the floor, depending if he likes it or not. Nice huh? He is so silly when he eats. He always puts his cup back in the cup holder, right where it belongs. BTW- my boy is a clean freak, he LOVES to help clean and always puts things in neat little piles.
After the first picture, he started getting silly, and brought out his 'cheese!' face, I just love his faces, so I added them all.
I haven't posted an update about Zack for awhile, I am SO UPSET at myself, that I haven't posted one, makes since right.... maybe only in my weird mind. So I am going to do some of Zack's favorite foods, and since I have waited so long to do it, its a rather long list.
When we switched Zack to whole milk, about a weed before his birthday, it made him very constipated. So I put him on a 'fiber' diet. So he has always been on a whole wheat or a multi grain bread. He loves it, probably because he has never known anything different. He loves a slice of cheese melted on a piece of bread. He also loves strawberry jam on bread. He has always loved oranges, he even wants OJ every morning, he will drink sugar free apple juice, but he drinks the orange juice better. He has LEARNED to love oatmeal. He doesn't really like the fruit flavored, but he did like banana. He loves the Maple and Brown Sugar though, which he usually has every morning. Hence the learning to love part, he didn't really have a choice.:) He loves bananas, apples and likes Mandarin oranges. His favorite 'treat' is gold fish crackers. He also likes to snack on Honey Wheat Bagels, from Sara Lee. He instantly loved fruit snacks, his favorite is the Wal-Mart brand, the smiley face ones. He loves cheese in all its forms. He likes yogurt. His favorite dinner is macaroni, tomatoes and cheese, just like a true Kaze. Another dinner he likes is Macaroni and Cheese. He LOVES ice water, always has, since he was a baby. He is my only baby that will eat lettuce. Ya, even plain lettuce. He is a little weird in that area. Another area he is a little weird about is he likes to eat pickles. Whitney still doesn't like them, and Audrey has only just begun to like them, so he is definitely different than his sisters. He loves to eat french fries, which baby doesn't, but he doesn't get them that often. He absolutely LOVES, LOVES, LOVES POPCORN. I would seriously doubt he was ours if he didn't...jk... a little. He thinks he needs the ENTIRE bowl all to himself. He will grab a huge hand full, and try to shove the whole thing in his mouth, he makes a huge mess, but it makes him so happy I cant take it away. He will be in the other room, and hear someone getting the stuff out to make it, that he will scoot as fast as his little bum can go to the kitchen. He loves to sit and watch it "pop" and fall in the bowl. We just learned he loves Pringles, the multi grain cheese ones, I think he could eat the whole container if we let him. He loves suckers, I don't really, they are messy, but when your somewhere it helps him stay good, we tried the Smarties Suckers, which he likes, but he loves a real sucker better.

No comments:
Post a Comment