Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Night At The Ballet

The other night Adam and I got an invitation to a Ballet show. It was better than any ballet we ever could have spent money on. It was wonderful, and it just reminded us how incredible our little girls are.They are something special. Whitney was a little camera shy, but she came around, and I got some goodies. Even Zack joined in dancing.


 











Zack kept coming up to me, making sure I was still paying attention to him, and taking pictures of him.






The last part of the show, they started to get a little silly.






I'm not sure how we got so blessed to have these little girls in our lives, but I'm sure glad they are. They are pure joy, always keeping us entertained.




Zack finally got really jealous of all the attention his sisters were getting, he came over to me, pulled the camera down towards him, and started to do his 'best' smile, and wasn't content until I had taken three or four pictures of him. He is such a little fruit loop, and we love him tons too!



Photobucket

No comments: