Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another First

Zack got his first black eye. Adam says its just the first one of many... I'm not so sure about that. I'm going to try really hard for that not to happen, but boy will be boys. When we were at Andrea's on Sunday, we were sitting outside and Zack tried to walk from the grass to the concrete, he slipped and fell, hitting his eye on the corner of the bench. There was a pretty good scratch on it that was bleeding. Poor little guy. He cried for a while and then scooted off again to play. By the time we got home it was pretty purple and looked really sore. I took these pictures the next day during his nap, to get a good look at it. It was still pretty swollen, but not as blue as it was the day before. OUCH!

Photobucket

No comments: