Friday was- insert title here- at school. And of course I 'conveinently' forgot about it, secretly hoping the girls would do the same (what? don't judge, I have done every other, dress up, hair, shoe, pink, and what ever else day this year at school) But they didn't forget, and after some whining, I gave in, and in a matter of three hours, this is what I came up with. Pretty great huh? Both of the girls had picked out what they wanted to be, and was determined to be it. So here is The Cat In The Hat, and Thing 2, it couldn't be Thing 1, only Thing 2. I guess because Thing 2 in the funniest, and has all sorts of different names, and apparently does THIS in the movie, not the cartoon one, the real one, that just came out a few years ago.- See Picture below.
Nice huh? So glad my little girl gets a kick out of that.
They also jump a lot, like the picture below.
Cat In The Hat showing her tail.
I've got an idea!
Ta-Da! She couldn't wait to get to school to surprise everyone with her cat ears she had on underneath her hat, she was so funny!
Yup, I'm a very proud Mama.
Less than two weeks ago, I saw some paint hair spray, but of course no one had any when I needed it Thursday night. We had a little bit left over from some thing we needed it for a while back, so she got a little blue hair, but it didn't cover it completely. But she sure was cute anyway!
Even though it was "hectic" to get these two girls ready the night before, I sure do love being these two's mom. I will miss this one day.

1 comment:
You have the best bag of tricks ever! Where do I get one?
Post a Comment