Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Audrey's SEVEN!

Since Audrey's birthday was on a Saturday, she got to open her presents that morning because Adam was home. She was so excited and couldn't wait.

She got a coloring backpack that she has been asking for, for a while now!

She got a face, hair and make-up sketch book.


And Fuzzoodles! She she was so excited! She had seen them on
TV, and wanted them, good guessing on my part!



A butter-fly shirt, to go along with her theme.


Along with a butter-fly hat, so cute.


Skinny jeans, like Whitney's!

Whitney also got a hat, hers had a peace sign on it, she loved it.


After we opened presents, Adam surprised us by taking us to breakfast, at One Man Band. One of Audrey's favorites.

When we got back, we went straight to work, making Audrey's cake. Oh course it was a butter-fly one, Audrey just loved it, and I thought it turned out pretty cute too!




Audrey started to do a 'cheesy' face like Zack does, she is just as cute.


I saw this idea on a blog, and thought they were so cute, so I made some for Audrey's day. I already had some butter-fly fabric, and the ribbon, so they were easy to make, they were so much easier to keep on then the paper ones with the buggy elastic. Audrey thought they were pretty cool too!


Audrey decided not to have a friend party, so I let her invite a friend to go to the movies with us. Whitney was going to come too, but got invited to go ice skating for her friends birthday. So it was just me, Audrey and Brylee. Before we left, we made some cute key chains. They were fun to do.



Brylee gave Audrey a Fancy Nancy book, a little doll, and a lot of candy in a cute little fabric bag.


When we got back Audrey decided she wanted macaroni and tomatoes and cheese for her birthday dinner, a true Kaze. Grandpa and Grandma Peterson along with Grandpa Kaze came to eat with us, and Audrey got right to the present opening, right at the dinner table!
She got a Levi jacket, like Whitney did, a new apron, and a kitchen set that included a rolling pin, spatula, and cookie cutters, she cant wait to use.

She wouldn't put her apron down so we could see her face,
So Gandpa Kaze helped us out.

She couldn't wait to blow out her candles!


Love this picture!



Zack liked the cake too , as you can tell.



I cant believe my baby girl is seven! I cant imagine my life with out her, she is a real sunshine in my life. I love her to Pieces! Happy Birthday Shortie!

Photobucket

No comments: