Saturday, April 21, 2012

Audrey's Baptism Day

The big day finally came. And Audrey was so excited. The night before after family prayers she came up to me and gave me a hug, and told me she couldn't wait to get baptized, and she couldn't believe it is tomorrow. The day before was all about cleaning and decorating.







Isn't she so cute?

At the church.

Adam is not a very good picture taker... good thing Audrey is adorable. But I still love this picture anyways.
This one too!



How cute is she?!


Adam baptized her and confirmed her. Her grandpa's were the witnesses.


(see what I mean about not being photogenic?)
For the program, we shared our special day with the Dymock's, Colton got baptized too. Kaydon, Colton's brother gave a great little talk on the Holy Ghost, and then Grandpa Kaze gave a wonderful talk on remembering our Savoir. It was wonderful.
Men who stood in for the confirmation~Adam, Grandpa Kaze, JT, Michael, Grandpa Adams', Grandpa Peterson, Eric and Rob.
People who came were~ Grandpa Kaze, the Jonnson's, JT, Andrea and Avrie, Grandma and Grandpa Peterson, Grandma Great Peterson, Grandpa Adams, The Negus', the Hall's, the Patterson's and Aunt Karen.
After we came to out house and had lunch. We had BBQ beef or chicken salad sandwiches. Chips, baked beans, green salad, carrots, olives and of course pickles. (Audrey's favorite) For dessert we had fresh danish dessert strawberry cake, and Lemonade to drink. Thank you to every one who brought food, it turned out great.
I tried to get pictures of everyone, but I missed so many, and then my camera's card got full and that was that.
Aunt Andrea and Avrie
Aunt Adrian
Audrey's favorite "crazy" cousin Brayden

Cute little Maddie
Playing on the tramp was the most popular thing to do. You can see Emi next to Audrey, unfortunately that's the only picture I got of one of the Hall family.

Some of Audrey's other favorite cousins, Megan and Lauren.

Grandpa and grandma Peterson

With grandpa Adams

Grandma great

Grandpa Kaze

Uncle JT

A picture of the baptism kiddos, aren't they adorable?
The day turned out wonderfully, and I am so proud of my Audrey for getting baptized and making that important choice. I love her dearly, she looked like a beautiful princess that day, and I hope she will always remember how special she is as a daughter of God, a true princess.

Photobucket

No comments: