We have an eight year old!
Isn't she cute? Whitney offered to do her hair in the morning and did a great job.
That morning I got up to make the birthday girl breakfast, she asked for blueberry muffins and orange julius.
While she was at school I got busy making her cake, she chose to have cupcakes.
When she got home she gave her approval of them, and I went to take a picture of her, and she quickly hid behind them, such a goofy little girl.
A couple of weeks before Audrey's birthday Whitney made her this sign, I think it is adorable.
I went and picked up the girls from school, so we could go shopping with the money Grandpa Kaze gave her. She decided to go to Wal-Mart. And we walked around, and around and around. Audrey is very tight with her money, and likes to save everything she gets, which is great, but it was her birthday, so I tried to talk her into spending some on some things she really wanted. She ended up only getting a few things, that were pretty inexpensive. she spent a little over 20 dollars and put the rest away to save. She did get some really cute Littlest Pet Shop stuff.
We hurried home to get dinner ready.
A few day's before her birthday, I asked her if she wanted to go out for her birthday dinner, or I could make her anything she wanted. She chose to have me make hamburgers and mashed potatoes and gravy. Grandpa and Grandma Peterson and Grandpa Kaze came over and had dinner with us.
She couldn't wait to open her presents as soon as dinner was cleaned up. Grandma's presents were first.
New Capri pants, which were so cute she had to put them on right away.
Zack tried to help, good thing grandma brings little presents for everyone else too.
Zack is always with grandpa Kaze.
I love this picture so much.
Finally Zack couldn't wait any longer, and opened his present. He LOVED his pin-wheel.
Grandma also made her and Whitney new dresses, just in time for Easter, they turned out so cute. (picture at bottom)
Whitney got some cute stuff too, I think this shirt is so cute!
Whitney picked light green for her dress, her new favorite color.
Zack got some cute shirts too, but he liked his suckers the best.
We got her a huge pack of markers and a huge package of crayons, with some coloring books. We also got her some DS games.
Then it was time to sing and have some cake and ice cream.
I am so grateful for this little girl, she brings so much light to my world. She amazes me each day with how smart and funny she is. I love her so so so much.
Audrey's dress
Whitney's dress
Zack's cute shirt.
I just love this kids, even when a certain little boy won't cooperate with picture taking.
THANK YOU GRANDMA!!

1 comment:
You have such a cute family! I can't wait until I have a house full of kids and can enjoy all their antics too!
Post a Comment