These are the invitations I made for Audrey's baptism. I think they turned out pretty cute. I actually made a few and had Audrey choose her favorite.
We also sent this picture along with each invitation.
I got this idea on Pinterest, (here) but decided to make my own to match her colors.
Another idea I found on Pinterest is this Baptism Towel. Found (here) I loved it. So I made her this towel, and then made this print-out of the poem. She LOVED it, so I am so happy I did it for her.
She was so funny when I gave it to her. She turned the poem around and kept telling us that she made a promise to herself that she would not read it until after she is baptized and needs the towel to dry off. I thought it was very sweet. She did wait, and read it in the dressing room after she got dried off. Then she gave me a hug and said thank you, it kinda melted my heart.




3 comments:
So cute, I'm totally stealing that towel idea. Now the test will be if I can remember it in 7 years!
You know I love printables and those are perfect for such a big day. Awesome job!
What a sweetheart! And it was such a beautiful day for her!
Post a Comment