This is why dad is so much funner than mom. Mom would never have allowed this. These pictures were taken at the beginning. By the time they were done, Zack had paint everywhere. His black pants were white, his hands were white. He had paint on his face and hair and his shirt was covered. But he was so happy the entire time. He loves doing "big boy" stuff with daddy. When I came out to take pictures, he started crying and pointing for me to go back into the house, I'm sure he thought I was there to stop his fun. (which I seriously considered, knowing the mess it was going to turn in to) When he realized I was just there to take pictures, he settled down, but still kept pointing for me to go back inside, and pointing back to the boxes. Telling me this is mans work mom, go away... :)

1 comment:
What a cute little helper! I agree I would be doing this activity during nap time for sure. Glad Adam has a little guy to help him out.
Post a Comment