A few day's before Audrey's baptism, I took her up around the orchards around our house to get some pictures of her in her dress. Around Halloween time, when the girls were choosing what costume they wanted grandma to make them, we also started looking for Audrey a baptism dress. Well she found a couple of them she liked, but were very expensive, or couldn't be bought, so Audrey said, well I can just have grandma make me it then. So she called grandma Lorie, and asked to make her dress. And I am so glad she did, because it turned out so wonderful. It was perfect, and I think it meant a lot more to Audrey than one we would have just bought. So thank you grandma Lorie, for making such a special dress, for a special girl, for a very special day.
(There are a lot of pictures, but I promise I didn't add all of them, I took over ninety, so I actually only picked a few if ya think about it, ;) )

1 comment:
These pictures and that dress are seriously SO cute! I can't believe she's 8 already, time flies!
Post a Comment