The day before our birthday was a Sunday, so we decided to do a party that night so it was easier for grandparents. After we got home from church Adam and Zack went down for a nap. So the girls started decorating, they got the balloons and streamers out and got it ready for a party. When Zack woke up he came in and saw it all, and went crazy. He thought the balloons were the greatest thing ever!
Until one popped in his face, then he was a little upset.
Whitney made the birthday cake, ALL BY HERSELF! She is turning into quite the little cook. She told me she didn't trust herself with the eggs, but she did wonderfully.
Zack's little cake, cute huh?
Grandpa Kaze came over, and while I was finishing up getting dinner ready, Zack and him had fun playing the piano.
Then it was dinner time. One of mine and Zack's favorite dinner, mashed potatoes and gravy with roast. yum.
Grandma Lorie showed up, with lots of surprises. She brought a rocking/bounce horse that Adam used to ride at his Grandpa's house when he was little. Adam was in heaven. He immediately put it together. I think he even thought about getting on it himself, but thought better of it. Whitney and Audrey LOVED it too. Zack, I'm sure will love it when he gets a little older, for now he likes his little one.
He had to get on it to show off his riding abilities, and to show off a bit too. :)
Audrey was on the big horse ALL night!
So they had a race.
I think it was a tie.
Then it was present time. Everyone had to help.
It was another puppy, Zack got the big one and the little one in the picture below. He loves his puppies.
Zack was giving loves to his new puppy, so cute, I was a little late taking a picture though.
I love this picture!
This is how Zack talks on the phone, so cute. He thought his new activities table with the phone was pretty cool.
Audrey got to open one of Zack's presents from Grandma, two outfits, and a pair of warm jammies.
Grandma gave him a little dump truck, complete with boulders. Zack watched Adam's every movement while he was opening it. He loved it. She also gave him a red rocker toy, which the girls loved too.
Then it was time for cake. We put him in his high chair with a bottle first, he was getting a little ornery.
Cake time!
Some of my favorites
LOVE THIS ONE!!
Then Grandpa started to be silly, and making Zack laugh, with one of his other puppies he got.
I absolutely adore these next two pictures.
Audrey is holding a SEVEN FOOT snake I made Zack. But since this picture was taken, it has received a face lift, and is a lot cuter!
My present from Audrey. So, so sweet.
It was a wonderful night, and I am sooooo glad we did it the day before, because a few hours after the party, Zack was sick, with a temperature of a 102. More to come on that soon.


1 comment:
He is such a happy boy! Looks like it was a fabulous party. Can't believe he is already one!
Post a Comment