Santa came this year. Not sure how, with how naughty we all have been.
This basket is from me and Adam, it's a nothin to do basket. The mega blocks have all their sight words on them, so when they build, they have to build a story too. It also included a what can you doodle book for each of them, chalk board faces, dice and stitching stuff.
Maisy couldn't be left out of the fun.
Love this picture. They each got a digital camera.
Whitney wanted a Barbie with BROWN hair, like hers, :).
Zack kept stealing all Audrey's stuff. He would, ooooooooh, and then give it to Adam for safe keeping.
Audrey got a barbie too, blond like her.
A PILLOW PET!!! JUST THE ONE SHE WANTED!!
(Its a pillow, its a pet, its a pillow pet! That song plays in my head every time I see it)
The girls then realized that Zack had presents to open too, so they got them for him.
They all had to pass the taste test.
Say cheese!
Audrey's loot.
All these next pictures are from Whitney's and Audrey's cameras.
Whitney's stash.
Nuff said.
I went to put Zack down for a nap, while Daddy and the girls made a yummy breakfast.
Later that day Grandpa Kaze and Grandpa and Grandma Peterson came and had some dinner with us. And to share presents. We had a great day. Whitney ended up staying in her Pajama's all day and we all were pretty lazy, just as it should be.
That night we all were super tired, so the kids and Adam went into our bed and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. And while I had a little time to myself I thought I would get a head start getting Christmas put away. I didn't think I would get much time with all the kids home the next week, and before I knew it, Christmas was down and put away before 8 o'clock that night. It was kind of a wonderful feeling, until Adam walked in and called me the Grinch. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment