My dads birthday is the day after Christmas. He would rather everyone forget about it. But when he has three daughters, he doesn't really get a choice, we celebrate it. And that's just what we did.
We got together at Andrea's house and had a yummy soup dinner, with rolls and ham, don't judge, left over ham from Christmas is always good. After dinner we had birthday cake, pumpkin cake and blueberry cake, more yummy. I think it was a really fun night, and I hope my dad loved it, I think he did.
Zack was Grandpa's little buddy all night, a grumpy one, but still a buddy.
We played games.
Maddy was never too far from the cake, she was making me laugh all night.
Grandpa had lots of help with the candles.
Audrey was trying to take pictures as fast as she could, it was super cute.
The rest of these pictures are from the the girls camera's.
Getting the girls camera's for Christmas this year has already paid off, these next two pictures are priceless to me, thanks girls.
How can you not love this?
Splashy came for the party too.
This was the picture Audrey was taking in the picture I took above, she is a pretty great photographer, wouldn't ya say?
Still making me laugh today. Such a cutie!

No comments:
Post a Comment