Friday, January 14, 2011

One And Thirty One

Our birthday this year was a quiet one. Zack had been up all night with a high fever so we spent the day in bed, Zack just wanted to be held all day while he slept. It was rather nice. It snowed all day, so I didn't want to take him into the doctor. Daddy brought pizza home with him that night so we didn't have to worry about a mess. After dinner, we all went and got in mine and Adams bed and watched TV and had popcorn, oh and ice cream of course. I just loved the whole day. It was great.
I snapped these pictures of Zack while I was changing my bed sheets. I had put him on the chair in our bedroom.

He cracked me up with these next few pictures. He saw the phone and had to have it.
Started pushing buttons.
Oh-oh. He pushed speaker phone.
It started making A LOT of sound!
And that's pretty funny!

He was worn out, and fell asleep sitting up. So I had to take a picture.
And of course it woke him up.

After dinner (and some Tylenol) I was able to get him in his birthday shirt and get a picture. Isn't he just adorable? With him being sick, I didn't even think to get a picture of us together on our birthday, I am so upset with myself.
I kept waiting for Adam to ask where my "31" shirt was. But he never did.

I cant believe his first birthday has come and gone, if I could I would rewind and do the whole year again. I have loved every minute of having him with us. A true blessing.


Our birthday last year.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I forgot that you had Zack on your birthday. I hope yot two had a wonderful day!