Friday, January 21, 2011

First Hair Cut

My little boys hair was getting a little out of control. He was getting pretty shaggy. So when the girls were home on break I recruited them on my mission to save my little boy from his hair. I knew without a doubt that he wouldn't allow ANYONE but me close enough to his hair to cut it, so it was up to me to learn how to cut hair. (I cut Adams, but its just a total buzz cut, nothing to special)
So I got out the clippers, and a pair of scissors, and off we went. We got him a bottle and all sorts of candy, M&Ms, raisins etc.
He was a little nervous about the electric clippers at first, but soon got over it. He didn't like me playing and pulling on his hair though, but we did it, and it turned out so, so cute! He has gotten MANY compliments on it when we have been out and about. Everyone cant believe all the CURLS. And of course I think he is simply a stud!



Pretty handsome, huh?





I had to save the curls we took off.


~Girls Camera~
Adorable!







Oh-Oh!





So flippin cute!


And just because she is so cute too!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessie said...

He really is one handsome little guy!

Maria said...

Great job on the haircut. I am glad you left some of his super cute curls.