Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Behind

I am behind on all my blog posts. I have been very busy.
One of the things I have been doing is making 35 of these for New Beginnings.


This is the picture I put together for them, I kinda love it.
(I loved it so much I made me one too!)

I also had to make a baby shower invitation for my friend.
Isn't it so darling?
And I have been busy making her these gifts. Hopefully she wont look at this post until after tomorrow.
I outdid myself with these onesies. I absolutely am in love with them. I made them with fake leather. They are so stinkin cute, and yes I am making Zack some asap.

So things might be a little out of order around here for a bit, but hopefully I will get caught up soon, and find a little 'time' in the process, :).


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I LOVE them! So so cute! Those temple pictures are gorgeous too!

Jessie said...

Shesh! You have been a busy girl. I love the temple signs. That just makes me tired looking at all of those. Those onesies are to die for. I bet they were the hit of the party!

Maria said...

You have been one busy lady! The temple picture is beautiful!!! I also love the onesies... very cute!