Monday, February 14, 2011

Cuddle Bug

About two months ago I got Zack to start taking his naps during the day in his OWN crib. It was wonderful, and only took one day of crying to do it, it was absolutely incredible. (His sisters took weeks when they were babies) Any way, one day he fell asleep like this. It was oh so cute, so I took a picture of him, even though it might of woke him up. (It didn't) He used to sleep like this on me at night when I would let him. And this is how he usually sleeps like now. At night he mostly sleeps in a play pen next to my bed, and he uses his giant dog to sleep like this, but with his little hands tucked in underneath him. It's so cute. Ever since he was a baby he loves to sleep on his tummy, usually with his bum in the air, which is crazy, because his little cousin Alisa does the same thing. Its adorable.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Adorable! He is just too cute!