Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just A Saturday

I love it when our little family is all home, and we get to spend the day together. This Saturday morning I just loved and had to capture with a picture. All three kiddo's were eating breakfast together- talking, chatting and giggling with each other, it melt my heart.


Later that day I found Audrey reading a story to Zack, it was so cute to see. Audrey LOVES to read to Zack, and Zack LOVES to have Audrey read to him. They were snuggling and looking at the book together, but by the time I got the camera, Zack had stood up and started to play around while listening.




Then when I started to take pictures, Zack got all lovey dovey and started to cuddle and hug on Audrey. It was absolutely adorable.



How can I not just treasure the below picture, it priceless.
Photobucket

No comments: