The night before Whitey's birthday, we let her open some presents. We used to do this in the morning, but since Adam started leaving for work at 5 in the morning, we do it before bed the night before, because the rest of us don't get up that early, and it's usually a birthday outfit for them to wear on their birthday.
I think she was surprised, what do you think?
She LOVED her first pair of skinny jeans, and I mean LOVED.
Not sure what was going on in this picture, but it made me laugh.
She also got another "daddy's girl" necklace, just like the one Zack broke. She was oh so happy!
Then I had BOTH girls a surprise, one that I made. Whitney has wanted a sleeping mask forever, and so I made one for each of my girls, they were thrilled.
Whitney was trying to figure out what it could be, silly goose.
Two crazy girls, that's for sure.
The birthday girl in the morning, isn't she just adorable!?
~LOVE~
Whitney took popcorn as her class treat. She thought that was pretty great. I went and picked them up for school so she didn't have to ride the bus, or walk home, it made her day. I had her cake ready for her when we got home. To say she was happy would be a very big understatement. She was very, VERY happy with it, which made me happy, it was the first cake that I "molded" bees for. I used Laughy Taffy's, put them in the microwave for a min, and then made 'bees'. I think it turned out pretty cute. The best part was the inside, it was yellow and chocolate layered, so it looked like a striped bee. To bad I didn't get a picture of it though. :(
This side I put her name.
This side I put Happy 'Bee'day!
Whitney decorated.
Then Grandma and Grandpa Peterson, and Grandpa Kaze came over. We got right to the present opening.
Grandma Lorie gave her this cute bee shirt, Whitney loves it.
She also made her this apron that she gave her along with her own cooking supplies. So cute and fun.
Other stuff we gave her was bubble bath and a Bee Pillow Pet.
After the present opening, Whitney put on a concert for everyone. It was so great. What a girl this one is. She was wonderful.
In this picture she is 'swishing' her hair back and forth. "Like Taylor Swift does." she said, so cute.
For dinner she wanted scary hand, AKA- Hamburger Helper, her favorite.
We then sang to her and had cake, it was a great day, I just can't believe I have a ten year old. I am oh so grateful for this girl. She brings such joy to our family and she is a great light in my life, I just love her so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment