Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zacks First Ride

Do you want to see THE GREATEST picture
EVER?!


NO Really
it is one of the pictures I will treasure

FOREVER

Are you ready?



Okay
LOOK
How can you get more perfect than that. I love it. When Adam saw it, he asked "How did you get that?" I'm not sure, but I am grateful I did. A perfect picture of two people who are very hard picture takers.
Any who, one Sunday morning before church, the weather was so good outside that Adam took his horse for a ride. When he got back he came in and got Zack and took him for his very first horse ride. Well, Zack pretty much fell in love with it. He thought it was great.

 Adam showing Zack to Major.

It wasn't Zack's first time meeting the horse, so he was more interested in watching Buddy run around :).
Now, on to a million and a half pictures.

Whitney was video tapping the event...we thought, turns out she was pushing the wrong button. But we did catch the last part. 


Some of my fav's 


~LOVE~


~Adore~

~Adorably Sweet~





The girls had a turn after. Isn't she so cute?



While the girls were riding I put Zack in the swing. He loved sitting there rocking.
\

When Audrey was done, she came to play too. She thought she was so funny swinging really fast while I was trying to take a picture of her.


Zack thought it was pretty funny too. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessie said...

That really is a perfect picture! You better blow that one up and put it in his room. Love it!

Kelsie said...

That really is so cute!!

Kylie said...

LOVE that picture!...and the skirt you made for Whitney!