Monday, February 14, 2011

Sleep

I have had this idea in my head for a long time now. Decorating my bedroom hasn't been a huge priority to me yet, so I kept putting it off. But I finally got these done. I wanted pictures of my kiddo's sleeping to put above my bed. Adam got my frames made and then Zack fell asleep on my bed one night in the perfect pose. So it all came together perfectly. I guess when the time is right, the time is right. What do ya think, pretty cute, huh?
These are the photo's I used.


One day I want to put a quote or something with them in vinyl, but I haven't found the perfect one yet. No need to rush things now. :)


I also have been working on these. It took me forever. I had to redo them A LOT to get it just right. But I think they turned out just great. My friend Jesse made some that were so cute for her little family, and since then I have seen them all over blog land. So this is my interpretation. I got some 1 by 12, cut them to size, okay Adam did that part, but then I routered them and painted and modge podged to finish them. What do ya think?
I simply love them.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love them too! They turned out better than mine! Those are keepsakes for sure!