One day back in December when it was laundry day, I was washing all the blankets and sheets on my bed. I had just put the new sheets back on, and I picked up Zack and put him on the bed. He thought that was the most coolest thing ever! He was having a blast playing on my bed with nothing on it. So I went and grabbed my camera, and took some pictures, and like most things I went overboard and took A LOT OF PICTURES! But I just love them all, and guess what, I didn't even post them all, so enjoy, or you can just scroll past them all. :)
~Love~
~Love~
How cute is this?
After a while he picked up his foot and started chewing, he hadn't done that in a VERY long time. I was so happy to get a picture of it. It's one of my favorites, so cute!
Then he realized it kinda hurt to nibble on his foot now, so he was rubbing it better, :).
~Love~
~Love~
~Love~
(see a pattern here?)
Once again,
~Love~

No comments:
Post a Comment