Thursday, March 8, 2012

Broke

Guess who has a broken wrist.

Notice I didn't say 'guess who broke their wrist?' That's because SHE didn't break it..... I broke her wrist. Yup, do you think I feel like an inch tall..... nope, a LOT smaller than that. To make it even worse, it took me three days to take her to the doctor. There will be no more 'rough housing' in our house from now on.Thankfully it wasn't a big break, and she only has to wear this sling for a couple of weeks. She was very happy she didn't need a hard cast. Did I mention how horrible I feel. Cause I do...WORST MOTHER IN THE WORLD, horrible.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh no! That's no fun!

Jessie said...

Not even! You are a wonderful mom. She doesn't even look mad. Hope it heals quickly so you don't feel quilty too long.