I uploaded the pictures off the girls' camera.
I came across these pictures of my son.
I called the girls over and asked them what the story was behind these pictures. They said they made Zack a rapper one night. They turned on some music for him to dance to, put his hoodie on and took some pictures. They told me they had tried to get a big necklace on him too, but he wouldn't let them. (thank goodness) My poor little boy, what will his sisters dream up next?
Some other pictures I came across on their camera.
Zack's new Lightning hat, he wears it all the time.
Whitney's new slippers.
The back of Zack's head....?
Audrey's Lego man.
My sweet Whitney.
A guy who desperately needs a hair cut, :)
Now the back of Whitney's head...
A close up of my little Audrey.
I'm so blessed to have kiddo's who keep me laughing with a smile on my face.

No comments:
Post a Comment