Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stocking Pictures

2011

2010

2009


Zack is holding true to his style. This years stocking pictures turned out about like last years did, actually a lot worse I think. Don't remember? Go HERE to get caught up. He would not cooperate in the slightest. That's probably why it has taken me so long to post these.
We got a couple pictures...



And then this happened. He felt picked on and ran right to Whitney to get some sympathy. He knows he can always get his sisters to feel bad for him. Next time I might have to do it when no one else is home. Oh well, he is just setting the standard I guess.

I couldn't even get him to touch the stocking after this. I guess we will wait and see how the next ones will turn out, but he already has a pattern going, why break it?

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

Hi mom, you do really good with your blog posts!