Valentine morning I got up and made breakfast for everyone, since Adam had the day off work. I made pink waffles. The girls were so cute, Whitney dressed in red, and Audrey in pink. Zack wore a shirts aunt Gaga had passed down from baby Michael, it said lil' heart-breaker. Adam took me out to lunch for the special day, to Cafe Rio in Spanish Fork, it was yummy as usual. We stopped on the way home and got a little treat for the kiddo's. Zack got a new pair of Elmo PJ's (which he has wanted to wear to bed every night since) and the girls got some nail polish, and lip-gloss, and I got them all a heart balloon. (Zack pulled his around for days after, everywhere he would go, he loved it, and I loved that such a simple thing made him oh so happy) Which they all loved. When the girls got home from school, a surprise box had come in the mail from grandma Lorie. They couldn't wait to open it up and check every thing out. Zack pulled a chair up to the counter, and they went threw all the goodies, laughing and talking the whole time. It was so cute and sweet. Among the treats in the package was a little box of chocolates for each of them. I was sure Zack would open his and eat them all up, but he surprised me by just taking little bites out of them and putting the whole package back together again, and he continued doing that for weeks after wards, I thought it was so funny, he likes to do things just like his sisters. It turned out to be a great day, and the kiddo's were happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment