Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ready

One Saturday morning I had to go over to the church to set up for an adult social we were having that night. I was gone for a couple of hours, but when I got home, Whitney and Audrey had got Zack when he woke up, changed his diaper, dressed him, and as you can see from the picture, did his hair. Your probably thinking that his hair is wet.....its not. They had put A LOT of gel in it. That night we had to wash it a couple of times because we had a hard time getting it all out. :) They were so proud they had gotten him ready all by themselves. I'm so lucky to have such great girls, that love their little brother and take such great care of him. They also had cleaned the house for me too! How great are they? I sure love them!
Photobucket

No comments: