Thursday, May 26, 2011

100 Years-May Celebration

This year Goshen school put on a May Festival. They used to do one every year, but they quit sometime in the eighties. They started it up again this year for their 100 year anniversary, and they hope to keep it going. I thought it was really neat so I hope they do.
Can you see Whitney in the picture below?

Audrey was a little more difficult to get a picture of. There were a lot of things/people in the way.



They started by having the 5th graders braid the May pole, I actually didn't get a picture of them braiding it, but here they all all done, its kinda neat.

They had all the other grades do dances too.
The first graders did the chicken dance. Here they are getting ready, Audrey is in the middle right hand corner.


Here she is dancing, she is such a cutie. They replay the song over and over, and each time it gets faster and they are supposed to dance faster and faster, but Audrey didn't she just kept going at the same pace the whole way through. Adam says that's just a sign of a true Kaze, I guess he thinks we don't get in a hurry for any thing. What ever the reason I think she is just adorable, she kept me laughing the whole time.


These are some of my favorites of her.

Love this one.

I love this one of her shaking her behind too!

Zack just chilled out the whole time in his stroller. It was FREEZING! And really windy, with a storm blowing in. But the rain held off until the 6th graders were almost done with the last dance, luckily. I kept trying to put a blanket around him, but he would just push it off.


The 4th graders danced the Cotton Eyed Joe. Whitney was so excited, she had practiced and practiced. Here she is getting ready.

Here she is dancing, she did such a wonderful job!


She kept making me laugh because she got so into it. You can tell she was having such a great time. Here are some of my faves of her.
Don't you just love her smile in this one? Its a little blurry, but it still is so cute!


This one was the very last part, they were walking back to their seats, Whitney took her hat and threw it into the air, so funny, she cracks me up. You can see her white hat falling to the ground in the bottom left hand corner. :)
It was really fun, I cant wait until next year, hopefully the weather will be a little better!
Photobucket

No comments: