Adam tried to make banana bread.
It didn't work.
He put enough batter for 4 loafs into 2 pans.
We smelled smoke. So he went and checked on his bread. He saw the mess, so he put a cookie sheet under neath it, and shut the stove and was just gonna let it continue cooking. I couldn't believe it. When it started on fire I had to break it to him that they weren't going to be able to finish cooking.
So what do you do next?
Well I decided that since we already had a mess, we might as well make a bigger one. Whitney has been begging for weeks to roast marshmallows, but the wind and the rain hasn't let us. So we got out the 'mallows, and started roasting.
At least some good came from this.
Adam is banned from the stove, until further notice.
The girls had a blast with their marshmallows.
Me? Lets just say I didn't have so much fun cleaning all this up.

No comments:
Post a Comment