I usually dont do a lot for Teacher Appreciation week at school, not that I dont really appreciate teachers, I'm the first to say I couldn't do their job. But this year my girls were really lucky and both got wonderful teachers. I just loved them. They have been so great with both of the girls, so I wanted to give them a little something special. I came across this free download on a blog I was looking at. She had put hers in frames, but I went a different route and did kinda what I did for the Young Womans B-Day gifts. They were pretty big, the picture itself was an 8x10, so they ended up being a couple inches bigger that that. I think they turned out super cute, I hope their teachers loved them. (The girls said they did!)

1 comment:
Love it! So jealous you have a hubby that cuts wood for you! Or maybe you do it. I wouldn't put it past you!
Post a Comment