Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little Red Neck

Last week Whitney was practicing for a dance she was doing at school. The song they were dancing to was Cotton Eyed Joe. We found the music online for her and while she was practicing, I went out to get chores done. When I got back in the girls had a whole show to put on for me. Whitney started out with her dance and then all of a sudden Audrey came out running, looking like this.



Isnt' she just adorable. When I saw her I started laughing, she is such a trooper for doing any thing her sister tells her too, even dressing up like this, and I might add she played the part perfectly, the whole time. She chased Whitney around the room, I think she was supposed to be Cotton Eyed Joe. :) She just kept cracking me up. We got the old overalls from Grandpa Adams, he was getting rid of some stuff, and the minute I saw them I knew my girls would get a kick out of them and use them for something, turns out I was right. I sure do love my girls, and their great imagination.
Photobucket

No comments: