Every year starting in 3rd grade all the schools around have a track meet at Payson High School. Its called the Hershey Track Meet. All the grades compete against themselves on different days. Last year was supposed to be Whitney's first, but it ended up getting rained out. So this year was our first. It was a lot bigger deal than I was thinking it would be. It was a whole lotta crazy, millions of kids were running all over the place. Whitney was a little nervous to sign up for something, but she ended up signing up to race the 50 meter and the 100 meter. She did wonderfully, and came in 5th place in both of her runs. I was so proud of her for signing up, it was optional if she did or not. I don't think I would have, I always hated Field day at school. Adam was able to come watch her run her 50 meter race, and then had to leave to do some Elders Quorum stuff for a funeral going on in our ward. The picture below is of Whitney in her 50 meter, but I couldn't get a good shot of her. If you look hard you can see her foot in between the two girls.
After Adam left we decided to go sit on the lawn, Zack was driving us a little crazy on the bleachers.
I thought it was cute she cheered on every one she knew.
Good job Curly, I am so proud of ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment