Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sign Walker-In Charge

For a while now Whitney's class has been working on some plays. The play Whitney was in The Three Little Pigs. She was the sign walker, and was in charge of everyone. On Tuesday they performed them. On Monday night Whitney told me she had to make some signs for the different scenes of the play. The girl that was the sign walker for the other play made really good signs, so Whitney threw away the ones she made and wanted me to help her make 'better' ones. So that's what we stayed up doing late Monday night.
Whitney LOVED them, I drew them (don't laugh) so I wasn't so sure about them, but her classmates thought they were awesome.
Scene One- Three Little Pigs House


Scene two- Enchanted Forest


Scene Three-Cinderella Town


Scene four- Three Little Pigs House

Every one take a bow!


She did a great job, I'm so proud of her. She kept everyone in line and up on stage when it was their turn, good job Curly!
Photobucket

No comments: