These pictures are just some from some random Saturday a few weeks ago. I love them, mostly because I just love my kiddo's to death, and I love the fact that they love each other. They LOVE hanging out with each other, and you can always find them together. Whitney's chore is mowing the lawn, but she never has to do it by herself. Audrey and Zack are usually right there with her, so cute.
How cute it this picture?
Zack didn't like the rain though.
This was a different Saturday. These three spent over an HOUR riding around together, they are just in Heaven with each other.
(LOVE this picture by the way)
I love Audrey's face in this one.
And I love Whitney's face and Zack clapping his hands in this one, so cute!
What did I ever do to deserve these people? I'm sure it wasn't enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment